Join the NEW Red Bull Air Race Fantasy League
The Fantasy League feature of the Red Bull Air Race App lets you choose from all 14 elite pilots in this season’s lineup:
• Pick the pilots you think will fly fastest over the race weekend to win points
• Points are available on both Qualifying Day and Race Day
• Earn bonus points along the way by predicting pilot errors
• Alerts remind you to make your selections so you don’t miss out
• Private and Global Leagues available: play with your friends or take on the world
In addition to Fantasy League access, the Red Bull Air Race App gives Air Racing fans and all lovers of motorsport and aviation a live timing tool in the palm of their hand. Live timing information is sent straight to the app so that fans can follow their heroes in real time, plus you’ll find behind-the-scenes news and videos, race and overall standings, revealing pilot interviews and more, available in a variety of languages.
The Red Bull Air Race Fantasy League will be available on the app all season long, so it’s easy to bring more friends on board throughout the eight-race calendar. But for the chance to earn even more Fantasy League points – right now a special, limited-time selection process allows you to also choose the three pilots you think will stand on the World Championship podium at the end of the season. So don’t wait!
Get the Red Bull Air Race App now to play the new Red Bull Air Race Fantasy League. Available for free download on the App Store and Google Play.
How it works
• Pick the pilots that you think will fly fastest over Race Weekend to win points
• Earn Bonus Points along the way by predicting pilot errors
• Compete in the Global League with players from around the world or create your own Private League to challenge your friends and colleagues
World Championship Podium
Select the pilots you think will be placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the end of the season
World Champion - 1 Selection - 8 points for correct selection
2nd place - 1 Selection - 4 points for correct selection
3rd place - 1 Selection - 2 points for correct selection
Total Possible Points: 14 points
*The selection process for the World Championship winners is only available at the start of the season, voting will close on completion of the first race of the season
Qualifying Winner – select the pilot you think will win Qualifying
1 Selection - 3 points for correct selection (3 possible points)
DHL Fastest Lap – select the pilot you think will fly the fastest single lap in Qualifying
1 Selection – 1 point for correct selection (1 possible point)
*Selections must be made at least 15 minutes before Qualifying
Most Pylon Hits – select the pilot that hits the most pylons over race sessions during Qualifying and Race Day. Practice sessions do not count.
1 selection – 1 point for correct selection (1 possible point)
* If no pilots hit a pylon, no points are awarded. If 2 or more pilots tie for most pylon hits, points are awarded to all players who selected those correct pilots.
Over-G – select a pilot that will Over-G during race sessions on Qualifying and Race Day. Practice sessions do not count.
1 selection - 2 Points for correct selection (2 possible points)
*If no pilots Over-G, no points are awarded. If 2 or more pilots Over-G, points are awarded to all players who selected those correct pilots.
*All selections must be made at least 15 minutes before Qualifying
Round of 14 – select the 7 pilots you think will progress to the Round of 8
7 Selections - 1 point for each correct selection (7 possible points)
Fastest Loser – select the pilot you think will go through as the Fastest Loser
1 Selection - 2 points for correct selection (2 possible points)
Round of 8 – select the 4 pilots you think will progress to the Final 4
4 Selections - 2 points for each correct selection (8 possible points)
Race Winner – select the pilot you think will win the race
1 Selection - 5 points for correct selection (5 possible points)
* All selections must be made at least 15 minutes before the Round of 14
*Alerts will be sent to remind players to make their choices before the selection process is over.